3DScratch 3DScratch

Not bad. I like your art style. Although, the idea confuses me. The screen is made for the stylus, why not use it? They're not too expensive to replace.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

This was an amazing video. I am a big fan of flash animations, and this blew my mind. The animation was detailed (as far as sprites go) and fluid, the ending sad yet touching, and the voice acting added a lot. 5 stars is the least I could possibly rate this.

Game Grumps - Poppy bros Game Grumps - Poppy bros

Very catchy. Unnessicarly sexual, though.

Mario&Luigi Rpg WARIANCE Mario&Luigi Rpg WARIANCE

I enjoyed the first version, and this version is even better. The save feature is a nice touch.

Muja responds:

Thanks! I know that for you Who played the first version this one might look similar with little changes, but I assure you there's a lot of work behind it! :D
So I'm glad you liked it!

Ode To Pixel Days Ode To Pixel Days

Nice game! I really like the nod to Mario Bros. in it. Although, I found a weird glitch. If something is about to crush you if you jump as it's going to crush you, you get stuck under it but don't die.

talhakaya responds:

Ah, that's why some people get stuck over there. Pressing escape and then "continue game" works pretty well. Sorry about this. Glad that you enjoyed the warp zone :)

Countdown Countdown

Pretty boring........

Golden Cave Golden Cave

I find this quite enjoyable. I love the Thwomp Volcano music from M&L:PiP and this is not only a great remix of that song but also a great mix of two songs. You really earned 5 stars.