3DScratch 3DScratch

Not bad. I like your art style. Although, the idea confuses me. The screen is made for the stylus, why not use it? They're not too expensive to replace.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

This was an amazing video. I am a big fan of flash animations, and this blew my mind. The animation was detailed (as far as sprites go) and fluid, the ending sad yet touching, and the voice acting added a lot. 5 stars is the least I could possibly rate this.

Game Grumps - Poppy bros Game Grumps - Poppy bros

Very catchy. Unnessicarly sexual, though.

Nyan Attack Nyan Attack

I realize its your first animation so im not rating it according the graphics, its because the story makes little sense, and its not very funny (not sure if it supposed to be). Just some constructive critisism, not trying to be mean. Keep trying, practice makes perfect.

Pokemon or Something? Pokemon or Something?

This is funny, nice 5 stars.

Lazy Harp Seal Has No Job Lazy Harp Seal Has No Job

Funny and catchy. Nice clean loop there too. Keep doing what you're doing.

The Average 7th Grader 3 The Average 7th Grader 3

Humour was great, Animation was great as well (for a beginner, complament not insult). The title is what's off. "The average 7th Grader" is a fitting title for now, but I think you should have made the title more general so that the joke will last longer (the way things are going nowadays, kids will start doing weed earlier than 7th grade). I don't mean to be too persnickety (<== fun to say word meaning picky), but you should take this into consideration for the future. Just keep going and aim for the top!

InkClod responds:

Haha, I'm not a beginner, I've been animating for 4 years now, but thanks for the review.

Dunsparce Dunsparce

I found this really funny. I'm a pokefan and this was just awesome. More plz!